About White and Peters
Founded in 1962 by Jim White and Walt Peters in Vancouver B.C., White & Peters is now a wholly owned business unit of the Color Compass Corporation, Canada's largest independently owned supplier to the collision repair industry.
The company has diversified over the years to not only become the leader in the distribution of collision repair products to the auto body industry in B.C. but a key supplier of industrial finishes and related products.
We have achieved success by aligning ourselves with the best brands available and providing specialized services which are focused on solving problems and creating profitability for our customers.
Innovation is always important, although some things from the past are definitely worth remembering. Jim White's goal was to provide all customers with a level of service that exceeded their expectations. That goal continues to be the driving force behind our company.
Why Choose White and Peters?
- We engage in fair and beneficial business practices with our employees, suppliers, customers, and the community
- We consider the total economic value created by our organization
- We implement and practice a sustainable environmental approach in our everyday business
- We take pride in encouraging an open and transparent work environment
- We continually engage and train our staff to establish the highest level of customer service
- We promote diversity and equal opportunities for all of our staff
- We represent hundreds of vendors with thousands of quality products
- We exclusively distribute BASF automotive refinish products
- We have long-term strategic partnerships with the leading suppliers in the collision repair industry
- We specialize in turn key collision repair and industrial refinish equipment solutions
Our Business Solutions:
- Innovative IT solutions for material management and profitably
- Dedicated technical support with both in-shop and training center programs
- Industry specific management training programs focused on customer productivity and profitability
- The most sophisticated and user friendly color tools available in the industry
- The only distributor in British Columbia that has an in-house equipment sales, service, and installation department